Augustana Softball Camps
2020 Pitching Academy
- This clinic will focus on improving mechanics as well as increasing fundamentals and speed.
- Instruction will include but is not limited to the following: video, radar, mechanics, and taking care of their body.
- Use of video analysis to improve mechanics to maximize pitching speed potential.
- Drills focusing on increasing strength and speed.
- Instruction on how to continually improve throughout the course of the year.
- This clinic will focus on increasing the movement and deceptiveness of the drop, rise, curve and change up.
- Through advanced instruction and video analysis, each participant will utilize the skills and techniques that the Augustana pitching staff employs throughout the season.
1:3 or 1:4 coach to player ratio. No more than 12 participants per session. Register Early!
All Grades Session (3rd - 12th)
Mon., Feb 10th, 2020 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Mon., Feb 17th, 2020 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Mon., Feb 24th, 2020 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Mon., Mar 2nd, 2020 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
*Pitcher will be paired with instructors based on age and skill level*
Location: Elmen Center on the Augustana University Campus.
- Registration for all clinics will take place in the half hour preceding each first session
- Athletes must bring their own glove and catcher.
- Cost for the academy includes an Augustana Pitching Academy T-Shirt.
No refunds will be given after the day of the clinic except for the case of inclement weather. Submit all such requests in writing.