Rivals Combine Series | Washington D.C.
2020 RIVALS COMBINES | WASHINGTON D.C.
The Rivals Combines are free events open to all high school players but geared toward freshmen, sophomores, and juniors.
Players can test their athletic ability and fitness levels using NFL-style drills and precision measurement and training equipment.
In addition to testing and measuring their athletic ability, all participants will receive a profile on the Rivals website as well as a free recruiting profile on NCSAsports.org. An NCSA recruiting profile enables players to be searched for and discovered by more than 6,200 college football coaches in NCSA’s network. Athletes also will have free access to NCSA’s extensive library of NCAA-compliant recruiting information and advice to help them on their best path to college.
- DATE: Saturday, April 4
- LOCATION: Centreville High School, 6001 Union Mill Rd, Clifton, VA 20124
TIME: Registration/Check-in opens at 9:30am and closes at 1:00pm.
- NOTE: Depending on when you arrive and the volume of athletes, you will experience some wait time at the event.
- If you have any registration questions, please see our Combine FAQ section.
WHAT TO BRING: Wear athletic clothes and cleats (no track cleats are allowed)
- *Shirt and Gatorade hydration will be provided*
- NOTE: This event is FREE. There is no cost associated with the event and you will not be asked for any financial information as part of your registration.
2020 COMBINE FAST PASS
Purchase a Combine Fast Pass to bypass all waiting areas and get instant access to the field. Start your combine experience right away with a Fast Pass—no need to wait in the athlete bleacher section before registration check-in or the bag drop area before warm-up. Only 500 Fast Passes are available for each combine.
This combine is sponsored by VKTRY Performance Insoles. VKTRY Performance Insoles are the first-ever sports insoles designed to return the energy an athlete generates as explosive power, speed and agility. VKTRY’s patented carbon fiber design is scientifically proven to increase explosiveness by an average of +9.3%. Sports Medicine experts agree that our insoles provide added support, stability and shock absorption to help protect against injuries.
Order your pair now to achieve peak performance and dominate the combine. Use code RIVALS100 to receive $100 off your order.
YOUR COMBINE EXPERIENCE
Before you hit the field you will receive your official headshot photo to use on your Rivals and NCSA profile.
Show off your skills. You will be tested in:
- 40-yd Dash
- Shuttle Run
- Vertical Jump
- 3-Cone Drill
- Broad Jump
Stop by the NCSA tent at any time to learn how you can leverage your combine statistics and experience to gain interest from college coaches.
Your results will be emailed to you after the event.
BONUS: Top performers at the Rivals Combine could get an opportunity to participate in the Rivals Camp the following day in the same city.
*Please note that your information will be shared with Yahoo! Inc. dba Rivals.com and its affiliates ("Rivals") once you have completed the registration process and your player profile will be created on Rivals.com once you have participated in the combine.
Rivals reserves the right in its sole discretion to reschedule or cancel any combine.
Rivals has arranged for your athlete to be at peak performance. We have contracted affordable hotel rooms for your convenience close to the combine venue. We have made it super easy and convenient for you to book.
Rivals Camp Series at firstname.lastname@example.org
- With the growing concerns surrounding Coronavirus, we want to reassure athletes and parents that Rivals is closely monitoring the situation and has taken proactive measures to protect athletes and prevent the spread of illness at Rivals Camp Series events.
- As a precaution, there will be additional hand sanitizer, tissue and disinfectant wipes available at all Rivals Camp Series events. We will also be increasing regularly scheduled cleanings of equipment and sterilizing all gear.
- At this time, all Rivals Camp Series events will continue as scheduled.
- We ask athletes who are showing any signs of illness or have been exposed to anyone who has showed signs of illness to please stay home. We also ask athletes who are recovering from illness to please wait at least 24 hours after the absence of symptoms before attending an event.
- We strongly encourage you to consult the CDC’s website for the latest information on the Coronavirus and the recommended methods to protect yourself and others from contracting or spreading illness.