Winter Break Swim Camp | December 27th
2019/2020 Winter Break Swim Camps
Get the kids moving during fall break and brush up on those swimming skills! Sign up for one or more days. Campers will receive group swim lessons at their ability level throughout the day. We will also have free time and play pool games!
Things to know:
- Campers need a swim suit, goggles, swim cap if they wish, a change of clothes/tennis shoes, and two towels. PLEASE LABEL EVERYTHING WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME-thank you!
- Please send your child with a packed lunch and a snack each day.
- Bring hair ties for hair that will hang in the face when wet.
- Remove street shoes before entering pool area.
- Make-ups will not be given for any missed days. Swim camp fees do not include admittance to any open swim times.