Individual Private Training
INDIVIDUAL PRIVATE TRAINING
FIELD PLAYER TRAINING
We offer a comprehensive ball mastery curriculum designed to give you an edge during competition. The detailed training focuses on 1v1 skills which are imperative to learn at a young age. The key teaching points of EVERY session include:
- Escape dribbling moves: Escaping tight spaces, turning away from crowded areas, and protecting the ball from the opponent.
- Cuts, chops, and rolls: Beat moves using the inside, outside, and sole of the foot. Change of direction to beat opponent.
- Feints and fakes: These are the setup movements before executing a cut, chop, or roll to beat an opponent.
- Finish the move: The burst of speed or change of pace needed to beat an opponent.
* If inclement weather prevents training, all sessions will be rescheduled.
Steps to Register