Small Group Training
SMALL GROUP TRAINING
If you have a youth player needing technical training, why not get some friends and create a training group. Small group training consists of 2-6 players training together.
Small group training provides the individual attention to detail seen in private lessons with the benefits of real defensive pressure and combination play found in team training
Here is what makes my small group training unique:
- We teach proper techniques and simple tactics, and show the players when and where to use them in a match.
- We create a professional training attitude in the players. The training will be filled with engaging, exciting activities.
- We instill a passion to strive for excellence. Players will be motivated to practice on their own.
- We have the ability to communicate well with parents and encourage them to observe the lessons.
Steps to Register
- Sign-up for days and times using the Calendly link: https://calendly.com/crabkickers1/training
- Make payment using the registration button
- Will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org once steps 1 and 2 are complete