2020 SKILLS CAMP
Intended to help players of all abilities develop athletically, refine fundamental basketball skills and enhance their skill set. Emphasis is placed on fundamental development, shooting, offensive moves, defense, rebounding, team play, and more.
Commuters: On the first day of camp, commuter campers should arrive dressed and ready to play. Drop off and pick up will be at Crenshaw Gymnasium.
Overnight: Campers will reside 2 per room in the dorms on campus. You can select your roommate using by registering online. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- All campers check-in Sunday between 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. (dinner is provided)
- All campers (both overnight and commuter) stay until 9:00 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
- Commuter hours are 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and lunch is provided on campus
- All campers stay from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (lunch is provided)
- Awards ceremony at 2:40 p.m. - check-out immediately following
|JULY 26TH - 30TH|
Ages: 10 - 17
Commuters : 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Lunch Included
Overnight: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. + Housing
Location: Crenshaw Gym
- Hands on instruction from Head Coach Josh Merkel, Staff, and Players
- Fundamental skills include passing, shooting, dribbling & team play
- 4 games daily!
- Contests! 1 on 1, 3v3, hot shot, & 3-point contest!
- Individualized learning environment
- Meals in college cafeteria
- Camper to coach/adult ratio of 8:1
- Camp store for campers to purchase water, Gatorade & snacks.
- Take advantage of the free early-bird workout offered Tuesday-Thursday from 8-830am