2020 SCORING CAMP
The Scoring Camp program gives campers the opportunity to focus on improving their shooting skillset & mindset. Emphasis on:
- Footwork & catching to shoot
- Shooting reps & decision making
- Finishing & Scoring
- Free Throw shooting & More
Housing & Roommates: For those choosing the overnight option, Campers will reside 2 per room in the dorms on campus. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. It is not a problem if you don’t have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Commuters: On the first day of camp, all commuter campers should arrive dressed and ready to play. Drop off and pick up location is Crenshaw Gym.
- All campers check-in Friday between 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Commuter campers dismissal at 9:00 p.m. (dinner is provided)
- Commuter camper hours are 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. (lunch and dinner is provided)
|JULY 31ST - AUGUST 1ST|
Ages: 10 - 18
Start Time: 1:00 p.m., Friday
Friday: 1:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
End Time: 9:00 p.m., Saturday
Location: Crenshaw Gym
Why Attend a Scoring College Course?
- 20 hours of instruction time
- Video analysis with Head Coach Josh Merkel
- Learn how to train & think like great shooters
- Focus on improving all aspects of scoring
- Shooting drills, games, and contests
- Individualized learning environment
- Emphasis on technique, footwork, scoring off the catch, and mindset
- Camp store for campers to purchase water, gatorade & snacks.
- Many campers choose to do both camps
- Bathrooms: Shared
- Linens: Not provided
- Suggested camp store money: $20 - $40 (cash only)
- Dorm information - Questions about what to bring to stay in the dorms? See the attached document.
- Campus Map