Pioneer's 1st Contact Volleyball Camp
2020 Pioneer's 1st Contact Volleyball Camp
For any player looking to improve their passing, serving and defensive techniques. Learn about specific skills needed to become a stronger passer or learn how to play the libero position. All positions welcome. A great camp to get ready for fall school tryouts. Beginner and Intermediate Level.
August 3rd - 6th
Girls Grades: 5th - 9th
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Cost: $100, Includes T-Shirt
$90 If Registered By June 1st
Multiple Participant Discount: $10 off
Multiple Camp Discount: $10 off
- Prices increase after June 1. All camps increase by $10.
- Bring water bottle to camp, cold water provided
- Please bring indoor shoes to keep the court clean
- Some campers will walk a short distance to another gym on campus at times
- Check in will be held 20 minutes prior to the start of the first camp session.
- Completed online waiver by parent or guardian needed by start of camp
- Gyms are not air conditioned please dress appropriately
- Full refund by July 1 and 50% refund after July 1
- If you are staying over the lunch hour please bring a sack lunch, no meals are provided