All Sports Camp
|Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 virus we have established a way for you to reserve a spot in camp without any upfront financial commitment. Simply click the Register Now, Pay Later Wait List option. When camp is confirmed to take place, you will receive an email from us giving you the ability to pay the camp dues. If at the time you still wish to attend camp, you can pay securely online. If your circumstances change and you no longer wish to attend camp, simply let us know. You won’t owe us anything.|
All Sports Camps
Do your kids love PE? Are they looking for something AWESOME to do during the summer? Why not send them to Sports Camp where they can have PE ALL DAY LONG! They'll play their favorite games, be active, and have the best week of their summer with their friends and favorite PE coach!
Camp Location: Crossroads Church of Dunwoody - Field, 4805 Tilly Mill Rd., Dunwoody, GA 30360
Drop-Off / Pick-Up Location: Church parking lot next to the field
- Parent/Guardian needs to sign camper in each morning upon drop-off between 8:45 AM - 9:00AM***
- Parent/Guardian also needs to sign-out child each afternoon @ 1PM. (If someone other than a parent/guardian is picking up, they must notify Coach Peters during morning drop-off and provide a picture ID at pick-up.)
What To Bring: Campers need to wear tennis shoes, bring a water bottle, a snack, and lunch. Additionally, campers should apply sunscreen before camp and can bring additional sunscreen to apply later in the morning.
- Monday - Soccer & Kickball
- Tuesday - Capture the Flag & Wiffle Ball
- Wednesday - Flag Football & Team Handball
- Thursday - Ultimate Frisbee & Dodgeball
- Friday - Outdoor Games
In Case of Inclement Weather: In the event of bad weather, I will send out an email by 8:15 AM. You can also call (315) 725-8755 after 7:45 AM. If one day is canceled due to weather, NO make-up days will be planned. If more than one day is canceled, a prorated amount will be refunded, less a $100 registration fee.