Razorback Elite Camp
COLBY HALE RAZORBACK SOCCER ACADEMY | 2020 Razorback Elite Camp
Previous RAZORBACK ELITE CAMP is FULL and operated on a wait list well before the camp start date. Register early in 2020 to reserve your spot in one of the most exciting, educational, and organized soccer camps in the world!
Our Razorback Elite Camp is designed for the soccer player that wants to take their game to the next level! We use a variety of curriculums to appropriately challenge all ages and abilities. High school aged players (rising 9th-12th graders) will be trained by a variety of NCAA Division I, II, and III college coaches that are on staff to train develop and evaluate players!
In addition to our exciting on-field curriculums, practices, and games, campers have the option to benefit from the following classroom learning sessions:
- College Recruiting Seminar (NCAA rules + "the Do's and Don'ts of being recruited")- led by all staff collegiate staff coaches
- "A Day in the Life of a College Student-Athlete" Seminar - led by members of the Razorback soccer team
- "Advanced College Tactics"- Classroom Session - led by the Razorback coaching staff
- Sports Psychology Classroom Session - led by Razorback coaching staff
- Campus Tour - led by members of the Razorback soccer team
University of Arkansas, Razorback Soccer Field
All residential campers will be housed in one of the air-conditioned University of Arkansas dorms.
Discounts must be noted on Camper Registration form.
- A $10 discount may be applied per family per child of a University of Arkansas faculty / staff member.
- A $25 dicount for teams bringing 10 or more athletes. Contact us for details.
- A $30 discount may be applied per family per sibling to families sending multiple children to camp.
Elite Experience Camp | What To Bring?
- Enough soccer clothing for practice sessions
- Rain Jacket or rain poncho
- Twin bed sheets, blanket (or sleeping bag), pillow
- Bath Towels and Toiletries
- Soccer Ball (REQUIRED)
- Shin-guards (REQUIRED)
- Cleats (REQUIRED)
- Running shoes (REQUIRED)
- Sunscreen and Bug Repellent
- Alarm Clock (REQUIRED)
- Spending money for snacks, drinks, more Razorback gear at camp store; pizza after night games
- Small soccer bag/backpack to carry your gear back and forth to the field
- Goalkeepers - long sleeve jersey or shirt
- Any Prescription medication
- If you normally get your ankles taped please bring your own athletic tape
Commuter Camp | What To Bring?
- Extra T-Shirt
- Shin guards
- Soccer Shoes
- Shin Guards
- Water Bottle
- Any Prescription Medication (Let the Athletic Trainer Know at Check-In)
There will be a $100 processing fee for all cancellations.
The camp is open to any and all entrants on a first‐come, first‐serve basis to any individual who satisfies the age and grade level requirements set forth in the registration materials. Prorates are available.