The Winter Clinic is designed for those with prior volleyball experience who are ready to take their game to the next level. The session will be a combination of skill development (Passing, setting, hitting, serving, blocking, and defensive technique) and a competitive team setting. Campers will have the opportunity to work with Dartmouth Head Coach, Gilad Doron, his coaching staff and current Dartmouth players. This camp boasts a 10-1 player ratio with lots of individualized attention.
Join us at Dartmouth College for a fun & intense volleyball training.
Special winter clinic rates use this link below to book your stay before January 3rd.
Last Day to Book: Friday, January 3, 2020
Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
- Residence Inn Hanover Lebanon for 119 USD per night
Sunday, January 12th
Ages: 14 - 18 (Grades 9th - 12th)
Check-In: 9:00 a.m. (in the lobby of Leede Arena)
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
|Meet at Leede Arena to Check In|
|10:00 AM||On court session begins|
|12:30 PM||Athletic Facilities Tour/Session with DP2|
|1:30 PM||Lunch at Common 53 - Optional|
Leede Arena | Hanover, NH 03755
- Boston Logan International Airport | Distance to Campus - 2.5 hours
- Manchester Regional Airport | Distance to Campus - 1.5 hours
- Dartmouth Coach | Direct service from Boston Logan Airport and NYC Penn Station to Dartmouth Campus
HOTELS IN THE AREA FOR PARENTS OR FAMILY
Hanover Inn Dartmouth on campus, 2 minutes walking distance from the gym
- 2 E Wheelock St, Hanover, NH 03788 (603) 643-4300
- Click Here to book online or call 603-643-4300 / 800-443-7024
Six South St. Hotel, 5 min walking from gym
- 6 E South St, Hanover, NH 03755 (603) 643-0600
Courtyard By Marriott | 603.643.5600
- 10 Morgan Dr., Lebanon, NH 03766 | 5 Minutes To Campus
Element By Westin | 603.448.5000
- 15 Foothill Street, Lebanon, NH. 03766 | 5 Minutes To Campus
Hilton Garden Inn Hanover Lebanon | 603.448.3300
- 35 Labombard Road, Lebanon, NH, 03766 | 5 Minutes To Campus
Neighborhood parking is available for up to 2 hours. If you plan on parking for an extended period of time it’s recommended to purchase a Dartmouth visitor parking pass. Street parking is free on Sundays.
Saturday, January 11th
- Arrive in Hanover
- Use free time to explore the area
- Attend one of our home events:
Visit the Hood Museum – free entrance https://hoodmuseum.dartmouth.edu/
This clinic is a non-refundable.
Contact our Camp Hotline at 603.646.3212 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).