Middle School Team Camp | July 10th & 11th
Middle School Team Camp
Our middle school team camp offers coaches and players the opportunity to work directly with our UAB Coaching staff to train individual and team skills. This includes: offensive and defensive systems, team serve receive patterns, and transition work. It will also offer a classroom session for each coach participating and will be conducted by UAB Volleyball Head Coach, Amy Pauly. We will end the two day camp with a tournament that all family and friends are welcome to attend.
Middle school athletes without a team attending are still encouraged to register! We will be combining those athletes into one team and a UAB Volleyball player will be designated their Head Coach!
All registration prices include a t-shirt and meals listed. Each middle school team can have one coach participate and coach in camp free of charge. If a team wishes to have more than one coach there will be a $45 charge per coach to cover housing and meals.
If coaches wish to pay in full please contact Emily Clifford at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a deposit and to hold your spot. If you have any questions regarding registration, contact us via email: email@example.com
**Players Discounted if registered ONLINE before May 15th, 2020*
- 8:30 AM :: Overnight Check In
- 9:15 AM :: Commuter Check In
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM :: Training Session I
- 12:00 PM– 1:00 PM :: Lunch
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM :: Team Bonding Activity
- 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM :: Training Session II
- 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM :: Dinner
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM :: Training Session II
- 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM :: Team Bonding Activity
- 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM :: Training Session IV
- 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM :: Lunch
- 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM :: Tournament
- 4:00 pm :: Check Out
*No refunds will be given if cancellations are made within 14 days of the camp date.