Powercat Residential ID Camp
2020 Powercat Residential ID Camp
The K-State Soccer Camp Staff is committed to providing a well-rounded learning environment that is both fun and challenging. Our hope in you attending our camps is that you not only improve your skill and knowledge of the game, but also grasp concepts you will be able to take back to your club and/or High School teams. You will be challenged in areas such as: technique, decision making, and specific position training.
- Team Discount: Only applies to registration of groups of 10 or more for our residential camp. $100 will be refunded for each player’s registration. If 10 or more players don’t sign up under the same team name, then you will be charged at the individual full price rate.
- Per NCAA Rules: camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants only limited by total number, age, grade level, and/or gender.
- Space Is Limited: Please do not delay in sending in your application and payment or enrolling online. Sessions are filled on first-come, first served basis. Walk-up registration is permitted as long as space is available. It is a good idea to check on this by phone prior to the day of registration. No telephone reservations or faxed applications will be accepted.
- Commuters: Commuters are welcome and registration is $350. We do not offer any additional discounts for commuters.
- Goalkeeper Academy: Please note that we will have a licensed GK coach at every camp.
Refund Policy: There will be a $150 non-refundable deposit for Powercat Residential ID Camp. However there will be full credit if you wish to transfer to another K-State Soccer Camp this year only. No refunds are provided for cancellations within five days of camp starting - however you may use amount you have paid as a credit towards any other future K-State Soccer Camp.