Bullpups Youth Camp Session 1
Drake Football Camps
2020 Bullpups Youth Camp
For players entering Grades 3 - 6
Our goal is to have a lot of Fun while teaching the fundamental skills at multiple positions and playing games. Our staff and players are high energy and we have a blast.
“Jury Ellis had a great time at camp! He mentioned he’s learned more at Bulldog camp than any other camp he’s been to....And had FUN! Thanks to you all for supporting youth football!
- Melissa Williams Ellis
"I would just like to say thank you to all of the coaches and players for conducting a well organized and positive atmosphere. We’ll be coming back for sure."
- Jeremy Boeck
"Thank you Camp Leaders! Great experience!"
- Vicky Pshonik Strand
"This camp was great! My son had a lot of fun and learned so many things! Thanks Drake staff! He will be back next year!!"
- Erin Virchow-Perrine
"More fun than fortnite!"
- Brian Steenhoek
June 8th - 11th
1:30pm - 5:00pm
Camp Size Limit: 120
Cost: $145 per session before June 1st ($165 after June 1st)
1) Two or More Children from Same Family: $125 Each Child before June 1st; $145 Each Child after June 1st.
Drake University Football Stadium
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR
• A Desire to Have a Great Time Playing Football
• Proper Shoes (Cleats Preferred but Not Required)
• T-Shirt and Shorts
• Personal Water Bottle -Water Provded
• Snack and Beverage Provided
• 1:00pm (June Camp) or 8:00am (July Camp) at Fieldhouse on 1st day of camp
CAMP REFUND POLICY
• June Camps: Full Refund (Minus a $15 Processing Fee) Given Prior to June 1st. No Refund Given after June 1st.
• July Camps: Full Refund (Minus a $15 Processing Fee) Given Prior to July 15th. No Refund Given after July 15th.
• No Refunds Will Be Given for Missing Camps Due to Other Activities (Baseball, Soccer Games, etc.)
• Individual Skill Instruction
• Speed Development Training
• Group and Team Sessions
• Daily Competitions
• Motivational Speakers
• Learn Offensive and Defensive Positions
• Camp Shirt & Camp Ball
• Camp Store
TYPICAL CAMP DAY
• Warm-Up and Speed/Agility Drills – 30 Minutes
• Offensive Position Skill Training – 30 Minutes
• Offensive Group Training – 15 Minutes
• Offensive Team Session – 15 Minutes
• Motivational Speaker – 15 Minutes
• Defensive Position Skill Training – 30 Minutes
• Defensive Group Training – 15 Minutes
• Defensive Team Session – 15 Minutes
• Competitive Games/ 7-on-7 – 45 Minutes
• Snack and Beverage provided