Men's & Women's Soccer | 25th Annual Indoor Soccer Tournament
ThunderWolves Men's & Women's Soccer Camps
25th Annual Indoor Soccer Tournament
|February 21st - 23rd, 2020|
Divisions: U8, U10, U12, U14, HS Lower, HS Upper, Adult Co-Ed, Adult Recreational, Adult Competitive**
Cost: $160 per Team
$140 per Team if registering two or more teams
$30 late fee after midnight on February 14th and not guaranteed participation in the tournament. Late Registration wlil stay open through Feb 17th.
CSU-Pueblo's Massari Arena
Age groups will be determined by the number of teams entered. Age groups may be combined, depending on the number of teams entered in each division. We will try not to group teams more than three years up in age group and will attempt not to play any male vs. female teams in the high school and adult brackets. If you do not wish to play up, please indicate that on the “Comments” line of the registration form.
FIFA Rules apply with the following exceptions:
- 4 Field Players and 1 goalie on the field
- Maximum roster of 12 players
- No player can be on two rosters in the same age group / division
- No offside
- No heading the ball for U-14 age group and younger.
- Substitutions are unlimited, on-the-fly, and must take place within 10 yards of midfield.
- FIFA rules apply. Kick-ins replace throw-ins and are indirect kicks. Penalty kicks will be taken from the freethrow line.
- Required distance for defenders is 5 yards.
- A two-minute penalty can be assessed for inappropriate play. A team will play shorthanded for the two minutes. If a player receives a second two-minute penalty in the same game, he/she will be ejected for the remainder of the game and the team will play short for two minutes.
- Any attempt to swing, hit, kick or use any body part in a malicious manner will result in expulsion from the game, and possibly the entire tournament.
- Games will consist of one 25-minute period. No halftime.
- A weighted ball will be used for all games. Games will be played on basketball-sized courts.
NO SLIDING. All players, except goalkeepers, must stay on their feet. Goalies must be inside their penalty area to slide. Goalies may not throw the ball in the air into the opposing team’s defensive three-point arc. If this occurs, the ball is placed at the top of the three-point arc on the attacking half of the court for a direct free kick.
The goal box and penalty area will be considered inside the basketball three-point arc and goal kicks may be taken anywhere inside the three point arc.
- Six points for a win
- Two points for a tie
- One bonus point for each goal scored (three goal per game max)
- One bonus point for a shutout
- Goal differential (up to three per game)
- Goals allowed
- Most shutouts
- Coin toss
- First place teams receive medals
- All teams guaranteed a minimum of four games
All proceeds from the tournament go to the men’s and women’s soccer programs at CSU-Pueblo