Davidson Lacrosse Camp for Girls
Davidson Lacrosse Camp for Girls
|July 6th - 7th, 2020|
Who: Girls Grades 7th - 12th
Check-In: 11:30 a.m. at Cannon Residence Hall
Check-Out: 4:30 p.m. at Cannon Residence Hall
Day Campers: $400 | $450 after Mar. 1st
- The medical form is a one-page form and must be completed PRIOR to your arrival on campus. A physician’s signature is required. You may attach an up to date physical to the form but you still need a signature. Please FAX, email or bring the form with you to camp. Any camper who does not have their medical form will not be allowed to participate.
- Airport shuttles will be driven by Davidson coaches and will run to and from Charlotte International Airport (CLT). There is a fee of $20.00 one-way or $35.00 round trip. Please complete the form and email it to email@example.com as soon as the flight is booked, or no later than Thursday, July 2nd, 2020.
- Flying to Camp? We DO NOT offer unaccompanied minor service where camper is picked up at the gate upon arrival OR taken through security and gate on departure. Please check with your airline for the policy OR avoid asking for assistance when checking out.
- There is a $200.00 non-refundable fee. In order to receive a partial refund, we must be notified no later than Sunday, June 14th, 2020. No refund will be issued unless due to illness or medical.
- If an injury, illness or any other circumstance does not allow you to cancel prior to June 16th we can offer two options – 1 – you can send a sibling in your place or – 2 – the camp tuition (minus the $200.00 non-refundable fee) will be rolled over to next year. There are no refunds if cancellation occurs within 72 hours of start time. *Doctors note should be sent to Davidson Lacrosse Box 7158, Davidson, NC 28035
WHAT TO BRING
- Stick, goggles, mouth-guard, gloves (if you need them), water bottle, footwear (cleats, turfs, sneakers, flip flops), SUNSCREEN. * Goalies must bring their own equipment. Money for the camp store – Davidson lacrosse gear, pizza, snacks and cold drinks!
Directions to Davidson College and Cannon Residence Hall
Davidson College is located 19 miles north of Charlotte, N.C., just off Interstate 77 at Exit 30.
Charlotte's Douglas International Airport, Greyhound and Trail ways bus lines, and an Amtrak railway station are 30 minutes away via I-85 and I-77.
From the South:
From Charlotte, NC, take I-77 North to Exit 30. Turn right and proceed to campus.
From the North:
From Statesville, NC, take I-77 South to Exit 30. Turn left and proceed to campus.
Take I-85 North to Charlotte. Take I-77 North and proceed to Exit 30. Turn right and proceed to campus.
From Greensboro, Raleigh, Durham, or Chapel Hill:
Take I-85 South to I-40 West. In Statesville take I-77 South. Travel approximately 20 miles to Exit 30. Turn left and proceed to campus.
Baker Sports Complex Parking: Go straight onto Griffith Street. You will enter two roundabouts. Keep going straight on Griffith Street through one light. Your second light will be Main Street and campus. From Griffith Street, turn right onto Main Street. At the light, make a left onto Concord Road. You’ll pass Faculty Drive and Jackson Court on your left. Your next left will be Baker Drive. You should see the sign for the south entrance and the large Wildcat paw in the middle of the road. You can park anywhere in the lot on your right.
Proceeding to Campus and Cannon Residence Hall:
From Baker drive go through the stop sign. Richardson Stadium will be on your left. Continue around Knobloch Campus Center and Duke Family Performance Hall (on your left). The next building will be Cannon Residence Hall). You can load/unload behind the dorm, however parking is limited. If you wish to park your car, your best options are the Baker Sports Complex parking lots (adjacent to Baker Athletic Complex) and also behind Baker Athletic Complex.