Authorized Provider of the American Red Cross
Red Cross Babysitter training provides youth ages 11-15 with the information and skills necessary to provide safe and responsible care for children in the absence of parents or guardians.
Topics that are covered include:
- leadership skills
- care giving
- first aid skills
- safe play
Participants learn the tools needed to create a babysitter’s kit. With successful completion of the course, participants will earn an American Red Cross Babysitter’s Training certification. Classroom materials are available to borrow during the course at no additional charge. Course manuals are available for purchase and are also available at no charge in digital format, please ask for details. Classroom manuals not returned by the participant in their original condition, will be subjected to a fee equal to the full price of the manual.
Students are asked to bring:
- pencil & paper
- lunch, snacks, and a drink
• January 26, 2020 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- $80 Community
- $65 Faculty & Staff (Use code SJCBABY)
- A $15 administrative fee will be charged for changes or withdrawals.
- Withdrawals requested 72 hours prior to the class may be refunded 50% of the registration fee.
- Withdrawals requested less than 48 hours prior to the class will NOT be issued refunds.