Pointers Team Camp
2020 POINTERS TEAM CAMP
Pointers Team Camp is designed to get your high school team prepared to compete for your upcoming 2020 season. Teams will get instruction from your 2019 NCAA Sweet Sixteen team and coaches who finished with a record of 28-9 and ranked #18 in the country. Sessions include:
- Personalized team practices and skill instruction
- Various competition drills against other teams
- Competitive matches during a two-day tournament
- In addition to improving volleyball skills, this camp is designed to improve team chemistry + team culture. There will be team building games/activities included during this camp.
- Our camp staff will cater to your team's needs—your team will get better because they will have an ASSIGNED COACH while competing.
- 1st and 2nd place teams will receive a prize
- High School Coaches are welcome to attend. (We recommend attending the Pointers Coaching Clinic earlier in the day and then spending the rest of the weekend collaborating with your assigned Pointers Volleyball Team Coach! Registration will open soon for Coaching Clinic)
JULY 24TH - 26TH
ENTERING GRADES: 7th - 12th
Please Contact Us To Register A Middle School Team
CHECK-IN: 4:00 PM, Day 1
DAY 1: 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
DAY 2: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
DAY 3: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
COST BEFORE JULY 6TH:
Overnight $260 | Commuter $235
COST AFTER JULY 6TH:
Overnight $285 | Commuter $255
*Contact us if your team attend last year to receive a discount!
What to Bring: Shoes, kneepads, water bottle,
If you are staying overnight: shower supplies, shower shoes, bed sheets, towel, fan, snack
We want our campers’ learning process to continue after they attend our camps! Each registrant will be granted access to our FREE online drills database. Database includes:
- Specific camp session plans
- Pointers Volleyball drills and training cues
- Links to online videos for visual learning
- Growth mindset + motor learning resources
- Meals will be provided for both overnight and commuter campers
- Every camper will receive a free camp gift! Prizes for volleyball contests will also be awarded.
- All forms must be mailed in or brought to registration. If your son/daughter has participated in one of our camps within the year we have your forms on file and there is no need to fill these out again (Privacy Form, Health Form, Photo Release, Concussion Waiver Form)
- Our camp staff will cater to your team's needs!
- High School Coaches are welcome to attend
- Parents are welcome for tournament play!
Berg Gymnasium / MAC / Quandt / MCCH 110
Please contact Coach Lyndsay Kooi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-954-8095.
The UW-Stevens Point Volleyball Camp Cancellation/Refund Policy: We understand that things come up that may result in families needing to cancel a registration for their sons and/or daughters volleyball camp. For this reason we suggest that you register online and purchase Overnight Camp Protector insurance from Allianz Global Assistance. Once purchased, you will be provided a specific policy number. If you need to cancel or leave our event, you could then lean on your insurance for a potential full refund. Be aware that not all reasons for cancelling or leaving an event are covered by Registration Protector. For example, if the registrant cancels due to a scheduling conflict, Allianz will not pay the claim. If you choose not to purchase Overnight Camp Protector insurance you refer directly to our UW-Stevens Point Volleyball Camp Refund Policy.
Do you have Overnight Camp Protector Insurance?
Yes - File your claim through Allianz Global Assistance. If you receive a full or partial refund, UW-Stevens Point will not refund any additional monies. If your claim was denied you may be eligible for a full or partial refund directly through UW-Stevens Point. Contact UW-Stevens Point Volleyball. You will need proof of your claim denial.
No - Refer to the UW-Stevens Point Volleyball Camp Refund Policy.
UW-Stevens Point Volleyball Camp Refund Policy: Refund requests will be reviewed by the sports camp administrator and Athletics Office of Compliance for validity as long as the request is sent in writing at least 7 days prior to the start of the camp. Requests sent within 7 days of the start of camp will not be processed. All approved refunds will incur a 20% administration fee which will be deducted from your refund amount. Full Refunds are given only for medical reasons. Documentation from a medical provider is required to process the refund.