Gull Volleyball Camp
The health and safety of campers is our primary focus. Our summer 2020 camps are currently scheduled to proceed as planned. Like you, we are continually monitoring COVID-19 developments. If it is determined that our camps should be canceled, we will issue campers a full refund within 48 hours of cancelation (minus Ryzer card processing/convenience fees).
As an added safeguard our event offers Allianz Registration Protection insurance. For an additional fee, this insurance refunds your full registration fee if camp is held but you cannot attend or must leave early due to a covered injury or illness which includes COVID-19. Details can be found here.
Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 virus we have established a way for you to reserve a spot in camp without any upfront financial commitment. Simply join our FREE Wait List. When camp is confirmed to take place, you will receive an email from us giving you the ability to pay the camp dues. If at the time you still wish to attend camp, you can pay securely online. If your circumstances change and you no longer wish to attend camp, simply let us know. You won’t owe us anything.
Gull Volleyball Camp
The Gull Volleyball Camp gives players an opportunity to develop their individual skills as well as to learn and refine the team aspects of the game.
|June 26th - June 29th, 2020|
Who: Incoming 9th Grade - Incoming College Freshman Female Student-Athletes
**Incoming 7th & 8th Graders May Sign Up as Day Campers**
Location: Salisbury University
$475 - Overnight Camper
Roommate requests are not guaranteed but we will do our best to accommodate
$400 - Day Camper
Register by April 1st and save $25!
There is a 6% processing fee for online registrations
To receive mail in registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Within this challenging week the camp offers the following:
- Individual skill training for each position
- Time spent in team settings learning team building skills, philosophies, and strategies.
- 6 v. 6 Matches
- Camp T-Shirt
- Housing in the Residence Halls
- Meals will be in Commons Dining Hall as well as catered from local restaurants
- Overnight: Spend three nights in the residence halls and eat the wonderful food in Commons and catered meals from local restaurants! Get the experience of living on campus and competing in Maggs Gym.
- Commuter Camper: Spend four days training and competing at Salisbury University. Day campers will enjoy lunch and dinner on campus and will participate in all sessions. Day campers must be dropped off and picked up by drivers approved by the athlete's parents or guardians.
Check-In / Registration: Check in will be from 12:00-2:00 PM on Friday, June 26th. Check out will be at 12:00 PM on Monday, June 29th. Check in/Check out locations will be announced when they are finalized.