Prospect Camp Session I
16th Annual Prospect Camp | Session I
Why Is This Camp Important?:
- 20 out of 22 Signees from the class of 2019 were in attendance at this camp.
Entering Grades: 10th - 12th
Check-In: 8:00 AM - 8:45 AM
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Cost: $80 per Player
All Prices Have Included an 8% Sales Tax
What Should I Bring:
- Helmet & Shoulder Pads
- Practice Jersey (Light & Dark If Available)
- T-Shirt & Shorts
- Running Shoes
- Football Cleats for Practice
- Toiletries: Soap, Shampoo, Towels & Personal Items
- Showers are available.
- Lunch will be provided.
- SDSU Athletic Training Staff available at all times.
- Coaches from area Division II, Divsion III, and NAIA schools will be observing and scouting.
- This is a Contact Camp: Helmet and Shoulder Pads are mandatory. No Equipment Rental available.
Additional Information: If a camper will require any accommodations due to special needs, we ask that you notify us via email or in writing of those needs a minimum of two weeks prior to the camp start date so we can make the accommodations.
Mail All Checks / Forms To:
SDSU Football Camp
2820 Stanley J. Marshall Center
Brookings, SD 57007
Questions Contact: Camp Director Zach Lujan | email@example.com
Jackrabbit Football Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).