High School Elite Camp II | August 9th
2020 HIGH SCHOOL ELITE CAMPS
Prospective student athletes have an opportunity to show their skills to the NSU coaching staff while participating in collegiate level skill workouts.
Each camper must have a signed Emergency Medical Release Form submitted prior to participation in the camp.
- On-court instruction from NSU coaches and players
- Playing individual and team games
- Campus Tour
- Participants receive camp t-shirt
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- State of the Art Air Conditioned Facilities
What To Bring:
- Please be sure to wear comfortable clothing that is basketball appropriate and dry socks
- Gym shoes only (no black-soled shoes)
Location and Facilities: Camps held at the Northeastern State University Events Center on the campus of Northeastern State University. All facilities are air-conditioned and a short walk to Jack Dobbins Fieldhouse or University Center for meals.
Contact: Coach Heidi Messer at 918-444-3902 or firstname.lastname@example.org