H.E.A.T. | Hamilton Elite Athletic Training
Hamilton Elite Athletic Training
HEAT is for males and females from 7th to 12th grade. The program is designed to maximize each individuals athletic potential through specific group training. This program will focus on the following areas:
- Exercise technique
- Creating a wide foundation of strength
- Speed & power development
- Injury reduction
- Increasing mobility and functional movement quality
- Recovery education and application
- Leadership and what it means to take ownership of your progress
This training program will cover all areas needed to maximize a summer of training and provides an excellent foundation to start the school year out as strong as possible.
No camp June 29th week
Contact Brian Palmer at email@example.com for more information.