Elite Skills Camp
2020 SUMMER CAMPS
Elite Skills Camp
This camp is designed to assist players in developing and fine tuning the full potential of their individual skills through a proven system of instruction. The majority of daily practice is spent on improving basic skills and developing advanced techniques. All of the basic skills (passing, attacking, blocking, individual defense, etc.) are covered. Every player at camp will have the chance to learn and improve every skill at the appropriate level, making the all-skills camp one of the best experiences for beginners to advanced players.
This camp is designed for middle school and high school players who wish to improve and excel in their leagues, clubs, school, and potential various collegiate levels. The camp is for players entering 7th-12th grade.
The camp is to be primarily staffed by the Maryland Volleyball Staff and players. The camp will also feature coaches of all levels ranging from local high schools and clubs to NCAA Division I, II, & III coaches and players. We seek to hire the best possible staff to ensure every camper has a top notch experience and a whole lot of FUN!
Frequently Asked Questions
What To Bring
Required Release Form
- Self-Medication Form if you will be taking medication during camp.
Overnight Packing List - Overnight Campers | What to Bring
- $85 Room Key check made out to Terp Volleyball LLC - Returned at checkout/shredded if room key is returned.
- Bedding for a twin sized bed (Twin XL is NOT required).
- Enough comfortable workout clothes for 7 volleyball sessions (shorts, t-shirts, comfortable gym shoes, knee pads).
- Bathroom Essentials (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, etc).
- Towel to shower
- Comfortable shoes for time outside the gym.
- Snacks (we will eat dinner before the last session so you may be hungry).
- Water Bottle (we will have Gatorade onsite for you).
- Money for Pizza & Camp Store (at night you will have the option of ordering pizza through us so if you think you'll be hungry, bring money! We'll also have some fun volleyball apparel for sale every day in the gym).
Location & Parking
Parking is available in Lot 4b, which we have provided maps and directions to. You will need a parking pass, so if you plan to park during the duration of camp, we will provide you with parking information at the check-in table.
Arriving To UMD By Metro
Take the Green Line train (toward Greenbelt); get off at the College Park/U of MD station. The university's Shuttle-UM buses (#104) pick up university-bound passengers on the EAST side of the station. Buses are clearly marked UMD buses, #104. Get off the Shuttle-UM at the "M circle" (or second) stop. The Comcast Center is a 5-10 minute walk to your left of the M circle on Regents Drive. Continue on Regents Drive until you hit the Comcast Center. Enter in the doors to the bottom right of the main staircase (do not go up the main staircase) and the Volleyball Pavillion will be at the end of the hall on the right.
Maryland Volleyball Camps & Clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).