Girl’s Multi-Sport Camp
|Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 virus we have established a way for you to reserve a spot in camp without any upfront financial commitment. Simply join our FREE Wait List. When camp is confirmed to take place, you will receive an email from us giving you the ability to pay the camp dues. If at the time you still wish to attend camp, you can pay securely online. If your circumstances change and you no longer wish to attend camp, simply let us know. You won’t owe us anything.|
GIRL'S MULTI-SPORT CAMP
The girls multi-sport camp is an opportunity for girls in grades K-4th to try a variety of different sports in an encouraging environment. Each sports session will introduce the sports and give the kids and the opportunity to work on basic skills of that sport. Each day will include basic drills to help improve athleticism along with 3 sport specific sessions.
June 8th - 11th, 2020
Grades: K - 4th
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cannot guarantee t-shirt for registrants less than 2 weeks prior to camp start date.
There will be an additional $5 charge for walk ups.
This new exciting camp includes:
- Fundamental skill instruction in each sport by a high school coaches & current High School and College athletes.
- Multiple sports sessions each day
- Opportunity to try new sports in fun encouraging atmosphere
- Fun Competitive Games to help learn each sport
- Themes Each day
- Devotions & character building
Sport Sessions included this this Camp include:
- Field Hockey / Lacrosse
- Fitness / Athletic Training
Each Camper Will Get:
- Instruction and Feedback in each sport
- Camp Awards
- Camp T-Shirt
Questions? Contact Coach Senney at firstname.lastname@example.org