Co-Ed Soccer Camp
|Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 virus we have established a way for you to reserve a spot in camp without any upfront financial commitment. Simply join our FREE Wait List. When camp is confirmed to take place, you will receive an email from us giving you the ability to pay the camp dues. If at the time you still wish to attend camp, you can pay securely online. If your circumstances change and you no longer wish to attend camp, simply let us know. You won’t owe us anything.|
CO-ED SOCCER CAMP
Work individually on soccer skills and collectively on tactical awareness.
June 15th - 19th, 2020
June 15th - 18th will be all players;
June 19th will be goalies only
Entering Grades: 1st - 9th
Grades 1st-4th: 8:30 AM - 10:15 AM
Grades 5th-9th: 10:15 AM - 12:30 PM
Cost: $80; $15 goalie session
Cannot guarantee t-shirt for registrants less than 2 weeks prior to camp start date.
There will be an additional $5 charge for walk ups.
The Longhorn Co-ed Soccer Camp includes
- Focus on the improvement of individual technique
- A progression from small-group tactical work to large-group game competition
- Attacking and defending in a 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 situations
- The incorporation of each aspect of soccer into competitive and enjoyable activities
Each camper will receive:
- Instruction on how to develop individual and team-oriented play
- An opportunity to earn awards during the skills competition
- A Lutheran West soccer camp t-shirt
OPTIONAL GOALKEEPING SESSION JUST $15 - June 19th
Questions? Contact Coach Hubeler at email@example.com