|Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 virus we have established a way for you to reserve a spot in camp without any upfront financial commitment. Simply join our FREE Wait List. When camp is confirmed to take place, you will receive an email from us giving you the ability to pay the camp dues. If at the time you still wish to attend camp, you can pay securely online. If your circumstances change and you no longer wish to attend camp, simply let us know. You won’t owe us anything.|
Please notify us of any food allergies or sensitivities.
June 22nd - 25th, 2020
Entering Grades: 6th - 9th
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
(Includes cost of Food)
Cannot guarantee t-shirt for registrants less than 2 weeks prior to camp start date.
There will be an additional $5 charge for walk ups.
The Longhorn Cooking Camp includes:
- Four days of themed, hands-on cooking and baking, with culinary arts students assisting
- Demos of how to make each item
- Campers eat food at camp and/or take it home
- Campers will learn to how to use yeast and how to knead dough
- Many other basic cooking techniques as well
Campers will receive:
- A Longhorn apron
Questions? Contact Elizabeth Greco at firstname.lastname@example.org