Girls Basketball Camp
|Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 virus we have established a way for you to reserve a spot in camp without any upfront financial commitment. Simply join our FREE Wait List. When camp is confirmed to take place, you will receive an email from us giving you the ability to pay the camp dues. If at the time you still wish to attend camp, you can pay securely online. If your circumstances change and you no longer wish to attend camp, simply let us know. You won’t owe us anything.|
GIRLS BASKETBALL CAMP
All girls will get to improve their fundamental basketball skills throughout the week in a Christ Centred Encouraging environment. The Camp is designed to allow girls the opportunity to grow as basketball players, build confidence as they learn new skills throughout the week. The Girls will have fun learning new skills, playing games, making new friends while being a Longhorn!
July 6th - 9th, 2020
Entering Grades: 1st - 8th
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cannot guarantee t-shirt for registrants less than 2 weeks prior to camp start date.
There will be an additional $5 charge for walk ups.
The Longhorn Girls Basketball Camp focuses on:
- Fundamental instruction for offensive & defensive skills in an individual and group setting
- Building your individual skills to fit into a team basketball setting
- Building confidence in yourself and your skills as you work to become a stronger player
- Having fun!
Each camper will receive:
- Current Lutheran West Women's Basketball coaching staff
- Members of the Current PAC Conference Champion Lutheran West Women's basketball team
- Surprise Guest Speakers every day.
- Daily devotion & character development
- A Lutheran West basketball t-shirt
Typical Daily Schedule:
- 9:00 AM - Roll Call, Devotion & Character Building
- 9:10 AM - Warm up and agility drills
- 9:20 AM - Ball Handling drills
- 9:40 AM - Shooting Contests
- 10:00 AM - Offensive Skills Stations
- 10:20 AM - Defensive Skills Stations
- 10:40 AM - Transition & Fast Break Drills
- 11:00 AM - Group / Team offensive Drills
- 11:20AM - Group / Team Defensive Drills
- 11:40 AM - Games, Contests & Scrimmages
Bring a Buddy and Save – Discounts available for bringing a friend(s) to camp. Contact Trey Senney (email@example.com) to get a specific Discount Code for your Group. The discount structure is listed below.
- $70 per camper if 2 campers sign up together
- $65 per camper if 3 campers sign up together
- $60 per camper if 4 campers sign up together
- $55 per camper if 5 campers sign up together
Questions? Contact Coach Senney at firstname.lastname@example.org