ID Camp | May
ONE DAY ID CAMP | 2020
This Elite Prospect Clinic is an ideal opportunity for all students attending high school and 2- 4 NJCAA transfers, to take part and be exposed to college soccer coaches, at a university setting, in addition to having a College Coach Q&A session during the event.
May 30th, 2020
WHO: 8th-12th graders
CHECK-IN: 9:30 AM
TIMES: 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM
COST: $99 per Camper
Registration cut off May 29th, 2020
* $5 discount if registered before May 1st, 2020
FACILITIES: The Troy University Soccer Field will serve as the primary training location. An alternate site will be used in case of inclement weather. We will also incorporate the weight room and athletic training room into the program.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Soccer boots / cleats, running shoes, & shin guards
- Training gear - including rain jacket
- Indoor shoes / tennis shoes - in case of inclement weather
- Change of clothes, towel, and sunscreen
VIDEO ANALYSIS AND TECHNICAL BREAKDOWN OPTION:
Take advantage of our INSTAT video analysis software, and our PLAYERMAKER technical analysis data programming. You will receive broken down footage of your performances during games at camp along with a statistical analysis
INSTAT will provide full video playlists of all of the player’s actions in a game. It will register every action: goals, passes, challenges won, extra-attacking passes, participation in goal-scoring attacks, dribbles and more. Statistics, videos, individual reports and profiles help players to assess their own performance in an objective way. You can analyze episodes in which you participated in and make steps towards improvement. You will have the ability to share videos and use a highlight reel. Email full matches, highlights or personal playlists with actions to anyone.
PLAYERMAKER is a unique software program that will allow you to analyze EVERY touch of the ball, show how accurate your touches are, which foot is used the most, as well as how fast you are playing the game.
You can use all footage for future highlights or your own development ($50 additional charge).
- Each player will get the opportunity to play in an 8 v 8 plus GK format, with full size goals on one of three 80 x 60 yard fields
- College coaches from NCAA I, II, NAIA, and Junior College will be invited to attend. (There is no guarantee of attendance of other universities, although many will be invited to attend.)
- Teams will be randomly selected based on playing position and scores and results WILL NOT be recorded
- Regular soccer rules, minus offsides, will be in place and officials will be assigned to each match
- Showcase is limited to the first 100 participants and applications are taken in the order received
- Games will commence at 10:00am and continue in a round- robin format so each player will get the opportunity to maximize their visibility
- Play will stop in the afternoon to allow for the College Q& A session and will resume afterwards
- Final schedules will be posted by Thursday, May 28th, 2020
- Parents are welcome to record the games from the adjoining stadium seating and there are concessions available throughout the day, in addition to a Certified Athletic Trainer on hand
MEDICAL FORMS: All camp participants must complete the online registration and waiver to participate in camp
Troy Soccer Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.