CHATTANOOGA VOLLEYBALL CAMPS | 2020 Elite Camp
This camp is designed for the more experienced player with club expe-rience or high school volleyball required. An emphasis will be put on sharpening technical skills, offensive &
defensive system training, & match-like drills. Our Elite Camp is for those hoping to compete and train like collegiate athletes. It is a high energy, hard-working environment meant to push your abilities on the court. In addition, we will have a training session with our own strength coach plus a
Q&A session with our coaching staff and student-athletes about the recruiting process.
|JULY 19TH - 20TH|
Ages: 14 - 18
Day 1: 1:30 - 8:00 p.m. (2 Sessions)
Day 2: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (3 Sessions)
Overnight (T-Shirt & Meals Included): $250
Commuter (T-Shirt & Meals Included): $225
Overnight (T-shirt, Meals, and Beach Skills Camp Registration Included): $300
A $10 late fee will be assessed to all registrations received within 5 days of the camp or clinic.
LOCATION: University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Maclellan Gymnasium
THINGS TO KNOW:
- CAMP T-SHIRT INCLUDED in Camps 1—3
- Participant insurance coverage will be primary coverage. There is no longer secondary coverage.
- Walk-up registration is accepted. Please call first for availability.
- REGISTRATION IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. A $10 late fee will be assessed to all registrations received within 5 days of the camp or clinic.
- All camp confirmations will be sent via email including all necessary information for check-in as well as the medical waiver form.
- Cancellations: No refunds for any of our skill clinics. For camps 1-3 a full refund less a $50 administrative processing fee will be issued for any cancellation received at least two weeks prior to start of the camps session. Refunds will be processed after the last camp session has ended.
- For refund requests or additional questions please contact Darin Van Horn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (423) 425-4788
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT:
Director of Camp Operations - Darin Van Horn
(423) 425-4788 or email@example.com
Open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender)