Red Devil Boys Soccer Day Camp
Red Devil Boys Soccer Day Camp
We are very pleased to have your child(ren) as a participant in the Dickinson College Red Devil Soccer Camp. The camp begins on Monday 6/8 and will end on Friday 6/12 for the boy’s week.
The camp is held at Biddle turf and grass fields (main stadium complex at the corner of High st. and Belvedere st.), which is where the track and tennis courts are located. Check in / Registration will take place at the Durden Center (123 Belvedere Street, Carlisle Pa) beginning at 8:30 on Monday 6/8. Parents must bring their child in to check them in (do not just drop your child off).
June 8th - 12th
Boys Ages: 7 - 15
Check-In: 8:30am - 9:00am, Day 1
Daily Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Cost: $195 per Camper
$35 Early (Early) Bird Discount until February 15th
$20 Early Bird Discount until March 15th
$20 Discount For More Than One Sibling Attending Camp
Max of 80 Spots Available
Director: Brian Redding joined the Dickinson College Red Devil staff as the head men’s soccer coach in 2004. In the twelve seasons that Redding has been in charge, he has energized the team back into a nationally recognized soccer program. Dickinson made it’s first-ever appearance in the NCAA tournament in 2007 and made repeat appearances in 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2017. Coach Redding’s overall mark over for 14 seasons at Dickinson is 182-93-34.
Additional Staff: Additional staff members will be Dickinson College assistant coaches, former college players, current college players, and other former college and H.S. coaches.
Our coach to player ratio is better than 1:12, and all staff members are committed to player development.
Location / Facilities: Biddle Fields at Dickinson College, Main Stadium located off Belvedere Street, offering Turf and natural grass fields.
- With the exception of early registration on the first day, camp will begin at 9:00 a.m. and end at 3:00 p.m.
- All campers should bring their own lunch daily. Refrigerators will not be available so please pack non-perishable lunches or pack lunch in a cooler. In addition, please make sure your child’s name is on their lunch and water bottles. We will eat lunch each day inside the Kline Center Gymnasium where we will have tables and chairs.
We will have an awards ceremony at 2:30 on the last day. Parents are encouraged and welcome to attend.
General Daily Routine
|8:30am - 9:00am||Doors Open/Check-In|
|9:00am - 9:10am||Attendance / Announcements|
|9:15am - 11:30am||Morning Training Session|
|11:30am - 12:30pm||Lunch|
|12:45pm - 2:00pm||Afternoon Training Sessions|
|2:00pm - 3:00pm||Small-Sided Tournament Play|
|3:00pm - 3:10pm||Announcements / Dismissal|
- Advance Current Skill Levels
- Be Challenged To Improve
- Be Encouraged
- In a Fun Environment
What to Bring:
- Soccer cleats, sneakers or indoor soccer shoes (if we have heavy inclement weather we will hold camp inside the Kline athletic gymnasium)
- Lunch in a cooler with your child's name on it
- Soccer ball with your name or initials on it
- Extra t-shirt and socks
- Water bottle (we do have water available to kids to refill their bottles)
- Please bring your child with sun block on them already and pack sun block so we can have your child reapply for later in the day.
- You may want to pack a towel
Camp Awards: Awards for individual play and tournament competitions will be issued in each division. The awards ceremony will be held at 2:30pm on the last day of camp. Parents are welcome to attend.
Insurance: Each camper must provide proof of insurance. If you do not have medical insurance, return the signed application with a note indicating that you do not have medical insurance and a waiver will be sent to you. The waiver must be signed and returned before the first day of camp.
Refund Policy: Refunds will not be issued except in the event of a medical emergency, in which case a doctor’s note is required.
For More Information Contact: Brian Redding at 717-245-1935 or firstname.lastname@example.org