Summer Camp | Week #6
CAMP IS NOT SOLD OUT, PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE WAIT LIST -
Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 virus we have established a way for you to reserve a spot in camp without any upfront financial commitment. Simply join our FREE Wait List. When camp is confirmed to take place, you will receive an email from us giving you the ability to pay the camp dues. You can pay securely online at the link provided in that email. And, if your circumstances change and you are no longer able to attend camp, simply let us know. You won’t owe us anything.
BOYS & GIRLS SUMMER CAMPS
About The Camps:
- Players of all abilities are welcome.
- Children age 5-17 welcome
- Participants will be evaluated and divided into beginner, intermediate, and advanced groups.
- All clinics will include fundamentals of forehand, backhand, serve, volley and overhead, and conditioning.
- Advanced groups will cover basic strokes, singles and doubles strategies, and drills for skill improvement.
- Camps and clinics will be held at the George R. Brown Tennis Center.
Rice Owl Tennis Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).