Spring Volleyball Skills Clinic
2020 Spring Volleyball Skills Clinics
Our Wednesday night spring clinic is open to middle school and high school athletes as we train every Wednesday for 5 straight weeks mid-March through mid-April. We cover and review all skills and work on technical development of each athlete with lots of reps and focused coaching instruction. All skill levels are welcome. We limit the total number of participants to 48 to keep drills moving and make sure each rep counts!
Tarble Pavilion in Lamb-Miller Fieldhouse at Swarthmore College
- Individual Skill & Technique training
- Position specific work
- Team Concepts: Offense & Defense
- Access to 2 full size courts in our main competition site - Tarble Pavillion
- Access to training equipment used by our collegiate athletes
- Team Play & Fun Games
- An excellent Player-to-Coach ratio with instruction from the Swarthmore College coaching staff and college athletes!
Please contact Harleigh Chwastyk | firstname.lastname@example.org | 610-328-8217
SPACE IS LIMITED.
Clinic participants will be accepted
on a first serve basis.