Wildcat Volleyball Camps
2020 Team Camp - Jr. High, HS & Clubs
- TEAM COACH registers for the Team to set up your group
- All Coaches Register and attend sessions with your team
- Team Coach will receive confirmation with link/registration instructions to provide to team
- Team members register and pay individually
- Team Coach will receive Roster updates via email as team members register
Team Camp Locations: KSU Rec Center
Team Camp Schedule: Coach Check-In for Team/Club 11:00a-12:00 pm
TEAM Transportation, Dorms and Meals are not included in the cost of Team Camp.
On-Campus Housing: If you are interested in reserving dorm space for your team, please contact David Yoder via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; phone contact 785-532-6368
Team Camp Format
- Registration Deadline for All Coaches & Players is June 25th
- Coach Sessions with KSU Coaching Staff
- Training: 4-5 hours of instruction (Offense, Defense and Transition)
- Competition: 4-5 hours of Tournament Play format
Train & Play -- Coaches Educational Sessions
This camp offers comprehensive instruction for junior high, high school and club teams of all ability levels in the following: skill development, offensive and defensive team systems, educational sessions, and tournament play.
- 4-5 hours of instruction & 4-5 hours of play
- Teams must attend with a Coach - Coaches are complimentary with minimum # team members!
- Prefer minimum of 8-10 team members
- Advance Pre-Registration for ALL Coaches & Team members required
- Personalized coaching sessions with K-State Coaching staff members
- Camp T-Shirt
- Enrollment Limited to 12 teams
2020 Volleyball Camps/Clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age and grade level). The Wildcat Volleyball Camp is a privately owned enterprise operated by Suzie Fritz, Coach of the K-State Volleyball Team. It is not sponsored by, or a part of, Kansas State University.