Texas Elite ID College Soccer Women's Combine
Texas Elite ID College Soccer Combines
Women's Soccer Combine
*If registration is closed, email us at email@example.com to be put on the waitlist*
Round Rock Multipurpose Complex
2001 North Kenney Fort Blvd
Round Rock, TX 78665
Our focus is to provide an affordable opportunity for ELITE players to showcase their ability in front of the best college staffs and scouts in the region. We have averaged an 8/1 player to college coach ratio in the past and promise to work diligently to have the same this year. Unfortunatly COVID has significantly impacted the ability of many coaches to attend the event as planned. With that said, we will be updating the site to add the coaches we reconfirm over the coming weeks in the lead up to the combine. Our goal is to film each and every match, which will be provided free of cost following the event to each player in attendance so that it can be shared with coaches you have not had the opportunity to play in front of.
- Staggered Check In - 11 a.m. or 1 p.m.
- Afternoon Game - 12 p.m. or 2 p.m.
- Evening Game - 6 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Final Match in Stadium - 9 a.m. or 11 a.m.
- Closing Ceremony - 12:30 p.m.
Coaches Attending from following schools:
- Sul Ross State
- Huston Tillotson
- Houston Victoria
- North East Texas
- Hill College
- Coastal Bend
- additional confirmations in process...
- Athletes are responsible for providing own meals. There will be several breaks during the days in between matches to grab a meal. Fueling your body properly is important.
- Combine will be held at the Round Rock Sports Complex serving as our current backup host site.
- All athletes will receive film free of charge this year (weather and equipment permitting) in lieu of a tshirt. We believe this will better assist everyone in their college search
- Campers are responsible for overnight accommodations. If in need of help locating hotel suggestions, please reach out to us.
Due to fixed costs with field rentals, staff hiring expenses, and limited capacity, we cannot offer refunds to campers who cancel regardless of reason. Instead, while registering we provide "Hassle and Worry Free" cancellation insurance that will allow you to receive a refund in the event that you are unable to attend the camp and let us know 72 hours or more prior to the event. If you purchased this option simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your refund. Should you not select the cancellation insurance option, we offer two options if the cancellation request is sent more than 72 hours prior to the event: (1) Receive a refund equal to 50% of the registration cost or (2) Receive a rollover credit equal to the cost of registration minus a $75 fee for any Texas Elite ID Combine within the next 12 months.