Session B | 9:10am - 10:10am
Summer Courses: July 13th - July 31st
ESU for Kids runs weekdays, Monday through Friday, from July 13 through July 31, 2020. Each one-hour course is three weeks long (15 days total). Numerous course options are offered from 8 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Sibling/Family Discount Families enrolling more than one child per family will receive
Location: All courses are held in Stroud Hall on the ESU campus. Students are supervised at all times.
Drop-off, pick-up and parking: Students may be dropped off 10 minutes prior to their first course and must be picked up immediately following their final course. From Prospect Street, turn into College Circle and pull to the top of the circle. You may park there temporarily for a maximum of five minutes. If you require long-term parking, please see Conference Services for a temporary parking pass.
What You Need to Know
- Students are encouraged to bring snacks, which may be eaten at any time during the day.
- Students enrolled in BOTH the 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. class and the 12:55 p.m. - 1:55 p.m. class will have time to eat a supervised lunch. Lunches are not provided. Students must bring their own.
- Bathroom breaks take place during and between courses.
- Family and friends are not allowed to attend courses with students unless they are enrolled in the program and course.
- To reserve your child’s course(s), a deposit of $165 is due by Friday, June 5, which is one month before the first day of classes. Your total payment is due by Monday, July 6, the week before the first day of classes.
- Please plan ahead to attend the ESU for Kids graduation ceremony on the program’s last day – Friday, July 31 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Students and their families will need to arrive at Stroud Hall by 10:15 a.m. for set-up. They will receive their certificates from each course! NO REGULAR COURSES WILL BE HELD ON THIS FINAL DAY.
- After May 24, classes with low enrollment may be canceled. If this happens, parents will be notified as soon as possible and students will be able to choose from alternative available courses.