Three-Day Team Camp
2020 Three-Day Team Camp
Our goal is to offer the best summer high school team camp in the state! Our team camp provides teams the opportunity to play teams from multiple states with certified officials.
We offer 4 different levels of competition to help ensure coaches get the level of competition they need to help their team get better! In addition to full games, we have a 2 minute tournament, on court demonstrations and drills, Presentations on NCAA Eligibility, Strength and Conditioning with our Head Strength Coach, open round table with ASU WBB coaching staff , and a coaches social!
*Camp dates have been moved to July 23rd - 25th
July 23rd - 25th
Varsity, JV, Freshman, & Jr. High Squads
Check-In: 9:00 - 10:30 am, July 23rdPool Play Begins: 11:30 pm, July 23rd
Early Check-In: 5:00 - 7:00 pm, July 22nd (Teams coming in Wednesday night)
Coach's Meeting: 10:45am
Teams attending both Individual Camp & Team Camp, please call for discounted pricing.
- Guaranteed at least 6 pool games & 1 Bracket Game
- All HS Level games will have Certified Officials & lower level games will have a mixture -- All Officials will be experienced!
- We have had teams from Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Wyoming, Kansas, and Texas!
- All courts will be within a 3 mile radius
- On court demonstrations & Presentations offered Friday and Saturday Morning
- Certified athletic trainers available
- 2 to 3 night stay – 3 days of play!
- Dorm/meal package offered
- Camp store offered
- Camp T-Shirt
- Jordan Mellott | Office: 719-578-8237 | Cell: 913-426-2224
- Rachel Blackburn | Phone: 587-8237