2020 SUMMER CAMP
The health and safety of campers is our primary focus. Our summer 2020 camps are currently scheduled to proceed as planned. Like you, we are continually monitoring COVID-19 developments. If it is determined that our camps should be canceled, we will issue campers a full refund within 48 hours of cancelation (minus Ryzer card processing/convenience fees).
Lions Gymnastics Summer Camp, as an added safeguard, offers Allianz Registration Protection insurance. For an additional fee, this insurance refunds your full registration fee if camp is held but you cannot attend or must leave early due to a covered injury or illness which includes COVID-19. Details can be found → here.
Be a part of our 2020 Lindenwood Gymnastics Summer Camp! Come join our 5x MIC conference Champions, 3x USAG National Champions and NCAA Regional qualifying team for a memorable event you won’t want to miss!
Lindenwood Gymnastics camp is sure to be an exciting weekend full of gymnastics and fun. Each camper will receive a camp T-shirt with registration. Camp leotards will be available for an additional cost.
Daily activities will include event rotations, group activities, games, as well as having snacks and lunch provided.
WHAT TO BRING
- Appropriate Gymnastics Attire
- Grips (Higher Levels)
- Water Bottle
- Enthusiasm, Excitement, Energy and Coachability
GymQuarters Gymnastics, 92 Hubble Dr. O’Fallon, MO 63368. The official practice facility of Lindenwood Gymnastics is one of the finest training facilities in the Midwest. GymQuarters is a 22,000 square foot facility that is fully air-conditioned. Gymnastics equipment includes:
- Vault: 82 foot runway with free foam pit landing surface.
- Bars: Four full sets, two single bars, channel bar, loose foam, resi or landing mat.
- Beam: Eleven high beams, four low beams, loose foam or mat landings
- Floor: two full 42 x 42 foot floors, 60 foot tumbling strip onto resi landing, two tumble tracks, in-ground trampoline.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Please see below for the general timeline for each day of camp. There will be 8 rotations consisting of vault, bars, beam, floor, dance and injury prevention or craft activities.
- Check in will take place 30 minutes before the start of each day and 1 hour prior to the first day.
- Snacks will be provided each day of camp.
- Lunch will be provided on Monday and Tuesday of camp, with snack options on Wednesday. Please note any food allergies or dietary restrictions when registering. If you choose to bring your own lunch, please note that as well.
- Monday, June 29th: 10a – 6:30p | Check-in will begin at 9:00a (Lunch Provided)
- Tuesday, June 30th: 9a – 6:00p | Check-In will begin at 8:30a (Lunch Provided)
- Wednesday, July 1st: 8:30a – 2:00p | Check-in will begin at 8:00
We will have a spirit day on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of camp. We encourage all athletes to participate, and will be having prizes each day for the “most spirited.” Spirit days will be decided at later date.
Campus tours will be available on Wednesday, July 1st following camp activities. Campus tours are geared toward any student athletes looking to gain a better understanding of campus life and collegiate academic expectation at Lindenwood University. We encourage those in High school to attend a campus tour if it fits in your travel schedules! During the tour, you will see all of our academic and athletic facilities that we utilize on campus. Additionally, you will meet an admissions representative, NCAA student athlete academic coordinators, NCAA compliance coordinators, and potentially one of our Athletics Administrators. Campus tours will take place at the following date/times:
- Wednesday, July 1st: 3:00-5:00p
For campus tours, we will meet at the “Spellmann Center” on the main level and we ask you that you please arrive 5 minutes prior to start time.
If interested in attending a campus tour, please respond ahead of time confirming if you will be attending and how many people and names of who will be with you.
As many of you will be staying in nearby hotels; we wanted to provide you with a list of hotel recommendations that are close to our practice facility, GymQuarters gymnastics center.
Contact camp director Cody Llewellyn at 217-491-1021 or firstname.lastname@example.org