Wildcat Elite Camp
WILDCAT ELITE CAMP
For girls of all levels and positions that want the WILDCAT Experience! Training during this camp is similar to the individual development and competition of the Wildcat Volleyball Team. Campers will be placed into groups based on age and ability. Each group will train together under the supervision of a dedicated and experienced court coach. Training techniques will include an introduction to fundamentals, skill training, position training, drills, competitive simulations and more!
- Campers must sign up for a position at time of registration.
- Lunch and dinner are included in the camp prices for all campers. Breakfast is included for overnight campers only.
- Dorms are air conditioned.
- ELITE CAMP is open to female participants entering grades 7th-12th at time of camp
**We recommend campers have at least one year of playing experience.
- Northwestern University staff or faculty member will receive 10% off of camp
- Sibling discount – if two or more siblings sign up for a camp, each will receive 5% off the registration fee.
- Military will receive 10% off of camp