November 1-Day College Prep Camp
Men's College Prep Camp
Click here to download and fill out the required forms.
Nobody can attend a camp without filling these out.
The Baldwin Wallace College Prep Camp is for all players considering playing college soccer and will provide ideas and experience of what happens in college beyond the playing field. Our camp puts players in a training environment replicating the demands of the college game. 2017's #4 leading scorer in the country will be in attendance at the camp to provide coaching and advice.
We will play soccer! We also cover:
- Small and Large group activities focusing on technical and tactical topics
- Fitness with emphasis on proper technique and long term planning
- How to watch film
- What to do in the weight room
- What college coaches are looking for during recruiting
- Q&A with current college players about their experiences.
In recent years, BW Men's soccer has had 6 OAC position Players of the Year, 7 Academic All Americans, and 16 All Region players.
For updates on BW Men's soccer we use Twitter. Please follow @BWUMensSoccer for player profiles and to stay up-to-date on what is happening at practice, games, and camps.