2020 Youth Camp
Head Coach Greg McCall and the CSU Bakersfield Women’s Basketball Staff, invite you to join them for the 2020 Individual Basketball Camp, June 15-18. This 4 day camp will provide your child with the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of shooting, passing, dribbling, and defense, all while doing so in a friendly and fun environment. All skill levels are encouraged to participate. So come on
out and join the ‘Runners for some fundamentals and fun.
Camp Director: Daily camp activities and instruction will be led by Assistant Coach, Ty Outland. After becoming one of the most decorated players at CSUB, she took her talents to Spain and signed a contract with Ciudad de la Adelantados of Spain’s LF-2 league. In her first season she earned Guard of the Year and helped the team finish first in the regular season.
- Each day will be packed with fundamental instruction from CSUB coaches and players.
- Campers will participate in numerous competitions (games, knockout, relays)
- Campers will learn the value of communication, teamwork, preparation, dedication, hard work, and discipline.
- Current and former players will demonstrate key basketball concepts.
- Campers will be encouraged to carry out tasks they may find challenging.
- Each camper will receive a camp T-shirt as well as a camp photo.
Contact: Ciarra Ford | firstname.lastname@example.org