Spring Showcase Camp
Spring Showcase Camp
The Spring Showcase Camp is a player’s opportunity to display skills and game to college coaches. High school freshman through junior college sophomores will be given the opportunity to showcase their abilities in a pro style workout and in game situations for the Troy Baseball staff as well as other college coaches and pro scouts.
Grades: HS Freshman thru Junior College Sophomores
(2018 – 2023 Graduation Years)
10:00 – 10:30 AM (Dual Player & Pitcher Only)
11:30 AM – Noon (Position Player Only)
Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
$75 (Pitcher Only)
$125 (Position Player Only)
$150 (Dual Player – Pitch and play a position)
- 10:00 AM | Check In for Pitcher Only and Dual Players (Lott Baseball Complex)
- 10:30 AM | Pitching Session
- 11:30 AM | Check In for Position Players (Lott Baseball Complex)
- Noon | Dynamic Warmup
- 12:20 PM | 60 Yard Sprints
- 12:30 PM | Defense Session
- 1:30 PM | BP
- 3:00 PM | Simulated Games
Pitcher Only – Pitchers will throw 20-30 pitches in a bullpen setting and receive instruction from Matt Hancock, Troy University Baseball Pitching Coach.
Position Player Only – Players will run a timed 60 yards, showcase defense abilities, take BP on the field (weather permitting), participate in a simulated game, and receive instruction from Troy University Baseball Coaches.
Dual player – Players will participate in all activities above for pitchers and position players
Equipment: Each camper must bring his own equipment. Please mark name on all items. Smartt Baseball LLC and Troy University are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Players should bring:
- Catching equipment (if applicable)
- Running/turf shoes & molded cleats. DUE TO THE TURF SURFACE, ONLY PITCHERS ARE ALLOWED TO WEAR METAL SPIKES AT RIDDLE-PACE FIELD.
- Hat & helmet
- Any other equipment necessary to compete.
Lunch: Lunch will NOT be provided. Players will need to either bring a lunch or get something during the break.
- Position Players should eat before arriving.
- Dual Players will pitch first during the pitching session so they will have time to eat between sessions.
- Pitcher Only will pitch following the Dual Players and then be dismissed.
Communication: Once you have completed the registration process, a confirmation email will be sent to the account associated with your registration. Please check your email regularly as this is the primary way we communicate. Please direct all questions and information about Smartt Baseball Camps to John Rushing, Troy University Director of Baseball Operations, email@example.com.
Cancellation: We do not offer refunds on canceled campers. We will offer a future camp credit if you need to cancel for any reason.
In accordance with NCAA rules, Smartt Baseball Camps are open to any and all entrants but may limit attendance based on age, number, and grade level. Camp attendance is never restricted by a camper’s skill level or baseball experience.This camp is owned and operated by Smartt Baseball LLC. Troy University is not responsible for any expenses related to your participation in the camp or incurred in the event of cancellation of any portion of the camp.
This camp is owned and operated by Smartt Baseball LLC. Troy University is not responsible for any expenses related to your participation in the camp or incurred in the event of cancellation of any portion of the camp.