Disney's Frozen Jr
Monte Vista Christian Fine Arts Camps | Disney's Frozen Jr.
|Disney's Frozen Jr. Camp | June 8th - 12th|
Entering Grades: K - 9th, Co-Ed
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Don Price Performing Arts Chapel
Cost: $400 full-day camp
25% off Multiple Siblings Discount and MVC Staff (applied at checkout)
Disney’s Frozen Jr. camp is for boys and girls entering grades K-9 in Fall 2020.
A story of true love and acceptance between sisters, Frozen Jr. expands upon the emotional relationship and journey between Princesses Anna and Elsa. When faced with danger, the two discover their hidden potential and the powerful bond of sisterhood. With a cast of beloved characters and loaded with magic, adventure, and plenty of humor, Frozen Jr. is sure to thaw even the coldest heart!
This is a theatrical production camp that culminates in a full-stage performance of Disney’s Frozen Jr. Students will be immersed in a week of improv training, acting, singing, dance and movement. Students will gain confidence and build lasting memories and friendships.
Don Price Performing Arts Chapel. Check-in and pick-up each day will be in the lobby of the Don Price Performing Arts Chapel.
- June 8 - 12
- Full-day camp, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Camp will culminate in performances on Friday, June 12 at 11:00 am and 1:00 pm.
What To Wear
- Comfortable clothing like joggers and yoga pants; we will be moving around so please wear clothes that are easy to move in/no dresses or tight jeans.
- Every performer will need a base for their performance wear. These details are per character instructions and will be given closer to the production.
- Jazz shoes or comfy, flexible shoes.
What To Bring
- Please bring your script (this will be provided) with you each day.
- Lunch is provided daily in MVC’s Café (full-day camp only)
- We have water bottle fillers in the building. Campers are encouraged to bring a water bottle.
All camp registrations are non-refundable except in the event that camp is cancelled by MVC. Should that situation arise, due to low registration numbers or any other factor, campers will be notified proactively and issued a full refund less a nominal processing fee.
For any further questions you may have concerning the camp, please email us at email@example.com.