Jr. Camel Day Camp
Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 virus we have established a way for you to reserve a spot in camp without any upfront financial commitment. Simply join our FREE Wait List. When camp is confirmed to take place, you will receive an email from us giving you the ability to pay the camp dues. If at the time you still wish to attend camp, you can pay securely online. If your circumstances change and you no longer wish to attend camp, simply let us know. You won’t owe us anything.
2020 CAMEL DAY CAMP
The goal of the Jr. Camel Day Camp is three-fold.
- The Jr. Camel Day Camp looks to assist young athletes in their development of basic soccer skills in a fun encouraging environment. In conjunction with the Men’s Program here at Campbell we hope to integrate Campbell university and specifically the soccer programs within the surrounding community.
- Finally, as a staff, our goal is to make this week the most fun week of the summer for the campers. We will engage with each child throughout the day. Our great staff to encourage their growth, development, and enjoyment at camp.
Discounts - One of the follwoing per camper:
- 10% off for Siblings that sign up together
- 10% Immediate family member of Campbell university employee
- 10% Resident of Harnett County
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
In accordance with NCAA legislation, all our camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants regardless of skill level (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).