SMSU Wheelchair Basketball Camps
2020 Summer Camp
- Campers and coaches will stay in SMSU Residence Halls. Shower facilities are available for all commuters.
- We suggest each camper bring a week’s worth of t-shirts, gym shorts, athletic socks, towels, and and extra wheel chair parts. SMSU will provide spare parts for a fee. You must also bring your own bedding (sheets, blankets, pillows).
- SMSU players will be available as counselors working the camp.
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages or use of drugs is permitted on the SMSU Campus.
- SMSU staff and training room facilities will be available.
- Games and activities during the week of camps will be held at the SMSU Gym & Recreational / Athletic Facility, 32,000 sq. ft. fieldhouse with four basketball courts. Six fullcourts in one location!
- Registration will be held at the RA Facility.
- Confirmations will be sent out through EMAIL!
Contact: Derek Klinkner at 507-537-7508 or Derek.Klinkner@SMSU.edu