Chaperone Hotel Payment
Beyond Amazing Team Camp
Experience BASKETBALL, BEACH, Water Park, Grand Prix Speedway, Escape Room, Team-Building Experience, Golf, Amusement Park...AND MUCH MORE! Member of McDonald’s All American selection Committee, John Rhodes will be attending games. Teams reside at the Famous Crown Reef Resort.
Each team will play at least six* games against teams of similar ability. Teams will be divided into leagues by coaches’ choice or by competition level. Awards will be given in each league for best defensive team, best offensive team, best rebounding team, best shooting team and sportsmanship award.
All participating players and coaches will receive an official BEYOND AMAZING Nike “Beach and Basketball” shirt
GAMES WILL BE OFFICIATED BY CERTIFIED OFFICIALS.
Each team must reserve their team online and with a non-refundable $100 fee. Each team should have at least 8 players. Leagues include middle school, junior high, junior varsity and varsity.
*extra games may be available upon request
- Head Coach receives a free stay on June 15th and 16th.
- Additional Chaperones/Assistant Coaches cost is $150 to stay on the 15th and 16th, or $300 on 15th and 16th if rooming by yourself.
- Additional coach/chaperone hotel optional purchase: $75 per night, available on the 14th and 17th.
- Additional athlete hotel optional purchase: $50 per night, available on the 14th and 17th.
Hotel Service and Amenities
More than 20 water features
- Longest Oceanfront Resort Lazy River in Myrtle Beach at 575 Feet
- Indoor & Outdoor Pools
- Waterpark with Two Four-Story Tall Waterslides
- Hot Tubs
- Silky Sub
- Kiddle Pools
TWISTER Body Slide
- 28 Feet Tall
- 302 Feet Long
- 800 Gallons per Min
EXPLOSION Tube Slide
- 38 Feet Tall
- 278 Feet Long
- 2,500 Gallons per Min
- 8 Feet Tall
- 20 Feet Long
All camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).