Elite ID Camp
VIKING SOCCER ACADEMY AT PORTLAND STATE
2020 ELITE ID CAMP
Our elite camp is designed for all players interested in playing for Portland State’s Division I soccer team in the future. They are designed to give the athletes an opportunity to work directly with the Portland State coaching staff and to see if the Portland State women’s soccer program is a proper fit for both the athletes and the coaches. We will touch on, but not limited to the following: offensive and defensive tactics and concepts, technical training on 1v1’s on both sides of the ball, midfield and final third play and finishing. We will also have sessions in the morning with our GK coach for all of those interested in goal keeping. We strive for each athlete to experience and understand our coaching staff, women’s soccer program and Portland State athletic department and what we provide.
|Saturday, May 23rd|
Grades: 9th - JUCO, Girls
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Location: Portland State Stott Community Field
- 8:30 a.m. → Registration / Check-In
- 9:00 a.m. → Staff Introductions / Rules / Group Breakdowns
- 9:15 a.m. → Group Sessions run by coaching staff and assisted by current student athletes
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. → Lunch on your own
- 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. → Athletics Facilities Tour / Classroom Q&A
- 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. → 7v7 / Full Field Round Robins
What To Bring: Light jacket, practice gear, shin guards, cleats, running shoes and a size 5 soccer ball
Additional Information: We will have an athletic trainer on site with water and for any athlete needing special assistance
Viking Soccer Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).