Post Player Clinic
Mount Union Women's Basketball Camps
2020 High School Post Player Clinic
Location: University of Mount Union McPherson Academic & Athletic Complex on campus
This clinic is designed for those players who want to improve their skills on the block. An emphasis will be placed on how to post up and use your body effectively, post moves, footwork, post defense and rebounding techniques.
Bonus: College basketball steps and tips for playing at the next level. An optional campus tour will be available for anyone after the session.
- Check-in Tuesday, June 23rd: 4:00pm
- Check-out: 6:30pm
- Walk-ups will be accepted
- T-shirts only to campers registered before June 15th
- 1 T-shirt per camper (even if at multiple sessions)
- A fee will be charged if you cancel after June 15th
- No refunds given once camp begins June 23rd
WHAT TO WEAR: Campers wear basketball shoes, t-shirt, shorts and socks
WHAT TO BRING: Water Bottle (fountains and water coolers available)