Mount Union Women's Basketball Camps
2020 High School Guard Clinic
Location: University of Mount Union McPherson Academic & Athletic Complex on campus
This clinic is designed for those who are serious about becoming a better scorer and playmaker on the floor. A great deal of emphasis will be placed on proper footwork, getting open, reading the defense, using screens, drawing the foul and finishing with contact. If you want to become a triple threat scorer or better leader on the floor, this is the session for you!
Bonus: College Basketball…steps and tips for playing at the next level. An optional campus tour will be available for anyone after the session.
- Check-in Tuesday, June 23rd: 4:00pm
- Check-out: 6:30pm
- Walk-ups will be accepted
- T-shirts only to campers registered before June 15th
- 1 T-shirt per camper (even if at multiple sessions)
- A fee will be charged if you cancel after June 15th
- No refunds given once camp begins June 22nd
WHAT TO WEAR: Campers wear basketball shoes, t-shirt, shorts and socks
WHAT TO BRING: Water Bottle (fountains and water coolers available)