11 Man Team Camp
Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 virus we have established a way for you to reserve a spot in camp without any upfront financial commitment. Simply join our FREE Wait List. When camp is confirmed to take place, you will receive an email from us giving you the ability to pay the camp dues. If at the time you still wish to attend camp, you can pay securely online. If your circumstances change and you no longer wish to attend camp, simply let us know. You won’t owe us anything.
Trojan Football Camps
2020 Team Camps
To allow high school football players to enhance their football skills, grow as players and people, and develop lasting bonds.
|11 Man Team Camp|
Dates: July 29th - 30th
Entering Grades: 9 - 12
Overnight Camper Rate: $110
Commuter Rate: $100
(Includes Camp T-Shirt)
Location: On the DSU Campus in Madison, SD.
- Fully padded practices vs. quality teams
- “Trojan Challenge” Competition
- Position Specific College coaching
Camp Information and Features:
- Championship Prizes
- Position Specific College Coaching
- Exposure to College Recruiting
- Camp Tee Shirt
- Air-Conditioned Dorms
- Easy On-line Registration
What to bring:
- Football Cleats and Gym Shoes
- Shorts, supporters, socks & shirts
- Clothes for around campus
- Some spending money
- Bedding (twin sheets, pillow, blankets)
- Towels and toiletries
- Football Pads and Helmet
- Swimming gear
Checkups and Waivers:
High School coaches are responsible to make sure that each student athlete has a valid physical form completed and a waiver signed by a parent upon arrival to DSU.