Competition Camps | June 6th
Summer Duals Competition Camp
Objective: Get 6 matches against some of the best competition in Ohio!
Format: 16 teams, Session 1 (4 pools of 4), Session 2 (Placement of 4 pools of 4) 6 Total matches. In order to get the full 6 matches, we NEED 16 teams with FULL line-ups, anything less will result in less matches. We will Use 8 Full Mats, so that every team will be wrestling every round.
|Dual 1: 8:00-9:15 a.m.||Dual 2: 9:15-10:30 a.m.||Dual 3: 10:30-11:45 a.m.|
|*Break from 11:45-12:00 to set Final Pools|
|Dual 4: 12:00-1:15 p.m.||Dual 5: 1:15-2:30 p.m.||Dual 6: 2:30-3:45 p.m.|
|*These are approximate times for duals. We have been able to keep dual meets in the past to a little over an hour, we will keep things moving fast!!|
Click here to download and fill out the required forms.
Nobody can attend a camp without filling these out.
Weigh Ins/Registration: To save costs of travel, hotels, etc. We are allowing you to weigh in at your home site. COACHES PLEASE EXERCISE INTEGRITY AND BE HONEST WITH WEIGHTS!!! Have all paperwork and money ready to make it go smooth.
Weights: 110, 120,130, 140, 150, 160, 175, 190, 210, 285
Eligible Wrestlers: wrestlers going into grades 8-12
Teams: We are looking for teams with FULL LINE UPS to get the best dual meets for everyone wrestling. You CAN have up to 3 extra wrestlers on your team, no more than 3 extras are allowed per team. Extras will get matches and may be used to fill spots on other teams if it is agreed upon by coaches PRIOR TO THE START OF THE FIRST DUAL!
Match Lengths: 2-1-1
Entry Fee: $325 a team per event if paid in full by May 1. $400 after May 1. $900 for all 3 dates if paid by May 1.
Coaching: Each team can have up to 4 coaches (No fee for coaches)
Costs: Adults: $4.00 | Students: $3.00 | Family: $6.00
Criteria for Pool Results: If teams tie with same Pool record, the following criteria will be followed:
- Head-to-Head results
- Most Combined Dual Meet Points for all Dual
- Most Combined Pins for all Duals (forfeits will count as Pin)
- Most Combined Technical Falls for all Duals
To get your Team Entered: We must have the following in order to accept your team for competition:
- Entry fee received by May 1st
*Checks made out to: Baldwin-Wallace Wrestling
Send entries to – Jamie Gibbs, Baldwin-Wallace College 275 Eastland Rd. Berea Oh, 44017
Or email: email@example.com
- Team Roster (with Wrestlers credentials) *We need any credentials, this will help us with SEEDING PURPOSES to get the teams into the pools. *This must be submitted by The Saturday before each event
- Coaching Info. Sheet *This must be submitted by the Saturday before each event
- Signed Waver Form (can be turned in at weigh ins) *MANDATORY!!!
*All this information above will be sent to you once you make contact and request it be sent to you.
Contact Information: Jamie Gibbs | firstname.lastname@example.org | Cell: 440-862-3258
*Other important information:
- Headgear is optional, but recommended.
- We are asking each team to have two people that can help run a table at the mat you are wrestling on, these people will have free admission.
- Full Concession Stand will be available, we are limited on space, so if you bring team food, you might want to keep it at a minimum.
- Showers are available, no use of Lockers, you will keep your bags together in the stands.
- WE ARE LOOKING FOR 16 TEAMS WITH FULL LINE UPS!!